I have been tagged by On Windy Days at: http://onwindydays.wordpress.com/ . Well Windy–I’ll try my best. Ha!
1. I must post the rules. 2. I must answer the questions the tagger listed for me 3. I must create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag. 4. I must tag 11 people. 5. I must let them know they’ve been tagged.
My questions and answers:
1. What is your favorite quote, who is it from, and why?
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau
This is one of my favourite quotes. I have many. 🙂
2. Which song can bring you to tears or reminds you of your childhood?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnWKehsOXu8 – The warmth of God’s love always brings me to tears. I love this song.
3. What is one thing that keeps you going day in and day out?
My heart. Ha!
4. Why did you start blogging?
I was looking for a place to express myself.
5. Is there one thing that you regret not doing in the past? If so, would you be willing to share it what that was here?
Regarding one particular person in my past–I regret that he felt unwanted. That was the furthest thing from the truth.
6. What is one thing that you saw that restored your faith in the human race?
There is much love in the world, all one has to do is simply look for it.
7. Rain or Sun?
I can write about the rain often, only because I know that the sun will never let me down.
8. What movie had the most impact on you? (A movie that just really made you challenge your view on anything)
Singing In The Rain. One should never stop singing no matter what.
9. List five words that describe your character.
passionate, interested, caring, expressive and determined
10. What is your greatest fear?
It used to be a fear of butterflies and moths, but I have overcome this now. Butterflies and moths are again beautiful.
11. What do you ultimately want to accomplish in the days to come?
I want to complete the final draft of one particular screenplay that I have written and live to see it on the big screen.
Now – I get to tag some people. Ha! This should be fun. I tag:
All of the above are blogs that I have recently discovered and have enjoyed visiting.
My questions for them are:
1. What types of things do you do for inspiration?
2. Who is your favourite artist or recording artist?
3. Who is your favourite poet or writer?
4. What animal do you most associate yourself with?
5. Name one of your goals in life.
6. What is your favourite meal?
7. What would you like to tell the world?
I will notify all of the above at some point tomorrow. It is 2:04 A.M. and the sandman is calling me.
With best regards,
Mary Ann Blinkhorn/mypenandme