Thank you to Raani York at: http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/ for nominating mypenandme for this award. What a nice one! I really like the pic. 🙂
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Usually, there are a few rules that go with awards and this one is no exception: 1. Display the Award Certificate on your website 2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award 3. Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers 4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post 5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
A Dragon is a protector, still a warrior for the good and the honest. And Dragons love poetry, gems, modesty, painting, photography – and yes, writing!
The following list represents a few of the blogs I’ve recently discovered and like very much! If you are a recipient and do not accept awards, no problem. I’m still delighted to share your link with my readers.
7 things about me:
1. I am currently reading: The Anatomy of Story – 22 Steps to Becoming a Master Storyteller by John Truby.
2. I finally bought that new camera.
3. I attended Jeffery Straker’s sold out gig this past week. I wish him well as he continues his tour across Canada.
4. Last night I attended a concert at Massey Hall. Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell with RICHARD THOMPSON!!! I have fond memories of discovering Emmylou’s recordings in the 1980s and Richard Thompson…well what can I say! I have all of his albums except for the new one.
5. Today was my mom’s 83rd birthday. I had her over for dinner, cake and presents.
6. Weight loss update: I’ve lost 18 pounds since January.
7. I love California Mandarin oranges. I’ve been buying them in two-pound bags, lately. I can’t get enough of them!
Thanks for reading, and Raani…thanks again for the award.
Mary Ann Blinkhorn – mypenandme
brushes up against psyche
leaving paper trail
small of back
carrying the brunt
in easy chair
by mary ann blinkhorn