I’m honored to have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award. A big thanks to Noir–the darker side of sedge808 at: http://sedge808.com/ for nominating me. Gavin is a brilliant photographer. Do stop by his page if unfamiliar with his work.
* Display the creative blogger award logo on your blog.
* Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
* Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important).
* Share 5 random facts about yourself to your readers.
* Pass these rules on to them.
To the people I nominate: Please accept my nomination for the Creative Blogger Award. If you’ve no time to participate, I understand. :-)
Five facts about me:
1. I’m currently writing a new spec script. It’s a suspense thriller.
2. I’m looking forward to the warmth of summer — doing more writing outdoors.
3. I’m reading a book entitled, Eats, Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss. I’m also reading five screenwriting books and The Andy Warhol Diaries.
4. I just finished dying my hair a darker shade of blonde. This wasn’t intentional!
5. This weekend, I tried making detox water with orange, lemon, lime, cucumber and fresh mint leaves. It was wonderful — refreshing. I think I’m hooked.
These are my nominees for the Creative Blogger Award: