Thank you to Transcendental Renaissance @ http://djderdiger.wordpress.com/ for nominating mypenandme for this award.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to their post/page.
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers.
7 things about me… or better put: What’s new with me…
1) Today I bought a new vacuum cleaner and I love it.
2) I spent an hour today, stapling loose notes into my IDEAS BOOK so I don’t lose them.
3) I’ve discovered Celestial Seasonings, True Blueberry Tea. I like it.
4) I’m still working on the screenplay and getting more and more excited about it. Out with the old scenes… in with the new.
5) I feel a new poem coming on.
6) I’m currently reading books by Blake Snyder, Bowles/Mangravite/Zorn (Jr.) and William C. Martell.
7) My weight loss update: Lost 23 pounds since January 2013.
8) Please read my message at the end of this post.
A few words about awards… To see my previous awards and nominees, please click on my “Awards” category. All previous awards and nominations can be found there. As most of you know, whenever I’ve received new awards, I’ve nominated blogs I’ve recently discovered so that I can share these blogs with my readers. My new nominees are:
All great blogs! 🙂
* Please note that this will be the last award that I respond to. Regretfully, I just don’t have time. Thank you to everyone who has nominated me in the past. I am grateful and thankful for all your kind support. See you on WordPress.
Mary Ann — mypenandme