Thank you to Pat Garcia at: http://patgarciabookreviews.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award. Gee–now I know how to spell versatile. I don’t think I’ve ever written that word down before–funny that! Pat’s blog is an exciting book review blog. If you enjoy reading, please check it out. What you will find there are Pat’s book reviews the way that she thinks book reviews should be. 🙂 Pat is a bright, enthusiastic, warm, supportive, talented and soulful person–a lovely human being . . . and I am honored to be a friend.
In accordance with the rules here seven things about myself:
1. My next poem is going to include many sounds.
2. I have a Bettie Boop fridge magnet on my refrigerator door that a co-worker gave to me years ago and it’s still there. lol…
3. I went deep sea fishing once and returned redder than a lobster.
4. The first and last horse that I ever rode was named, Cheemo. He was old and liked to eat grass. Sometime, I will write a poem about him.
5. I am the most creative when there is a full moon.
6. I do my best writing very late at night and my worst writing in the middle of the day.
7. I have childhood memories prior to the age of being able to speak.
I nominate the following blogs:
I hope that you enjoy these.