I am both delighted and honored to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award once again. Thank you very much to pennycoco at http://thewhyaboutthis.com/i-belong/the-lovely-blog-award/#comment-524 for thinking of mypenandme. 🙂
Rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about yourself that others may not know
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees
- Put the Award Logo on your blog site
7 new things about me:
I’m running out of things to say!
1. The BBC International Radio Play Competition deadline is July 31st and I have been working very hard over the past two weeks, perfecting my entry. Once sent, I should be on WordPress a little bit more again.
2. I’m getting quite the suntan this summer as a result of spending part of my work day, outside.
3. There is a new puppy in our building. I can hear him but I haven’t seen him yet.
4. I’m growing green beans this summer and they’re doing well.
5. I need to purchase a new vacuum cleaner.
6. I’m getting new eyeglasses within the next week or so.
7. I’ve been photographing some more shadows on the wall. It’s fun.
15 blogs that I have recently enjoyed:
Congratulations to all the nominees. You all have great blogs! If I have nominated you and you wish to particpate–that’s wonderful. If you do not wish to participate, I am still happy to have been able to share a link to your blog with my readers and friends.
Thank you, my friend.
Congratulations and good luck with the competition!
Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. 🙂
Congrats & thank you very much! I have a couple that I have to accept and I plan to sit down later this week and figure out who I’m going to nominate– Thanks again & have a great day!
Whenever I come across a blog that I like, I copy and paste the address onto a list in Word so that if I receive another nomination, I will have my next nominees ready. Once again, Congratulations! 🙂
Good idea– Thanks again! 🙂
Congratulations! You deserve the honor!
Thank you, MJ. 🙂
Yay. Well done. You certainly deserve it as you have a fantastic blog.
Thank you, my friend. 🙂
Congratulations on your well-deserved award! Enjoy!
Thanks, Amy! 🙂 I will have to notify the nominees when I get home from work. I ran out of time last night.
Congratulations on a well-deserved award.
Congratulations! You are most deserving of the nomination!
You’re very kind, Charley. Thank you. 🙂
Woohoo! Thanks so much for the shout out! I’m following you right away so I can catch up on your loveliness.
thank you for following me! I’m already following you through my other blogsite – Pure Haiku much love Freya xxxx
I’m glad to have found the other one too–great writing there! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you so much for nominating aplaceforpoetry for the Lovely Blog Award. Your blog is also one of my lovely blog nominees – here: http://aplaceforpoetry.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/recognition.
Getting complicated 🙂 but I really appreciate your writing x
That’s so nice of you, Julia. Thank you. 🙂
[…] other news, mypenandme has KnitterBakerPateaChouxMaker for the One Lovely Blog Award! […]
well deserved I really enjoy your blog!
Thanks, so much! 🙂
OMG! It’s so nice! *-*
Thank you for follow me!
Your blog is amazing (=
*big smile* 🙂
Thanks so much. 🙂
Thank you, Freeda. 🙂
Yeah! Yahoo! Yippee! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links.
That’s great. 🙂
CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for visiting my blog.
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
My pleasure. Love those squirrel pics.