I am both delighted and honored to be nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award once again. Thank you very much to pennycoco at http://thewhyaboutthis.com/i-belong/the-lovely-blog-award/#comment-524 for thinking of mypenandme. 🙂
Rules to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated me.
- Share 7 things about yourself that others may not know
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Notify the nominees
- Put the Award Logo on your blog site
7 new things about me:
I’m running out of things to say!
1. The BBC International Radio Play Competition deadline is July 31st and I have been working very hard over the past two weeks, perfecting my entry. Once sent, I should be on WordPress a little bit more again.
2. I’m getting quite the suntan this summer as a result of spending part of my work day, outside.
3. There is a new puppy in our building. I can hear him but I haven’t seen him yet.
4. I’m growing green beans this summer and they’re doing well.
5. I need to purchase a new vacuum cleaner.
6. I’m getting new eyeglasses within the next week or so.
7. I’ve been photographing some more shadows on the wall. It’s fun.
15 blogs that I have recently enjoyed:
Congratulations to all the nominees. You all have great blogs! If I have nominated you and you wish to particpate–that’s wonderful. If you do not wish to participate, I am still happy to have been able to share a link to your blog with my readers and friends.