Tell Me About Yourself Award
Today, jmmcdowell at: http://jmmcdowell.com/ presented me with the “Tell Me About Yourself Award. Jmmcdowell is an archaeologist who also writes novels. I encourage you all to visit her blog.
This award appeals to me because it is a wonderful way to discover new blogs and to gain new readers. It also gives me the opportunity to share a few things about myself that my readers and readers-to-be may not know.
There are only a few simple rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you (hello) and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not yet shared.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
Seven things about me…
1. My primary goal is to become a successful screenwriter.
2. I have a Music Myspace Page at www.myspace.com/maryannblinkhorn where you can listen to some original songs that I wrote a few years ago. I am not singing. I wrote the music and lyrics and hired the singers.
3. I love writing free-style poetry. I do it for self-expression, and I do it for the love of it.
4. The blogs on WordPress that interest me the most, are centered around the following topics: screenwriting tips, writing tips, writing and poetry, photography–industrial, nature, black and white, art, quotes, films and filmmaking, recipes, music and haikus.
5. Rather than having favorite colors, I have favorite color combinations–purple and green, yellow and gray, and so on…
6. I hate wearing hats in the wintertime.
7. My morning coffee is a must.
Here are the seven blogs that I am nominating. Please stop by and visit them.
Ferdinand Morvay’s blog at: http://padroitly.wordpress.com/
Rich’s bog at: http://brainsnorts.wordpress.com/
Dean J. Baker’s Blog at: http://deanjbaker.wordpress.com/
free penny press at: http://freepennypress.wordpress.com/
Eat My Haiku at: http://eatmyhaiku.wordpress.com/
Julie Catherine’s blog at: http://juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com/
Meeka’s Mind at: http://acflory.wordpress.com/
If you seven nominees choose to accept this award…please copy and paste the award icon to your blogs and follow through with the rest of the instructions above.
There are many more that I would like to add to the above list, for I visit many wonderful blogs, often. For links to some of my favorite writing and screenwriting-related sites and blogs, please visit my Blogroll.
Well, I guess that’s it for now.
Mary Ann Blinkhorn (Mypenandme)