Thank you to Transcendental Renaissance @ http://djderdiger.wordpress.com/ for nominating mypenandme for this award.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to their post/page.
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 favorite bloggers.
7 things about me… or better put: What’s new with me…
1) Today I bought a new vacuum cleaner and I love it.
2) I spent an hour today, stapling loose notes into my IDEAS BOOK so I don’t lose them.
3) I’ve discovered Celestial Seasonings, True Blueberry Tea. I like it.
4) I’m still working on the screenplay and getting more and more excited about it. Out with the old scenes… in with the new.
5) I feel a new poem coming on.
6) I’m currently reading books by Blake Snyder, Bowles/Mangravite/Zorn (Jr.) and William C. Martell.
7) My weight loss update: Lost 23 pounds since January 2013.
8) Please read my message at the end of this post.
A few words about awards… To see my previous awards and nominees, please click on my “Awards” category. All previous awards and nominations can be found there. As most of you know, whenever I’ve received new awards, I’ve nominated blogs I’ve recently discovered so that I can share these blogs with my readers. My new nominees are:
All great blogs! 🙂
* Please note that this will be the last award that I respond to. Regretfully, I just don’t have time. Thank you to everyone who has nominated me in the past. I am grateful and thankful for all your kind support. See you on WordPress.
Mary Ann — mypenandme
Congratulations! And, I’m seeing more and more folks give up the blog awards. Much as they were an honor, and fun–I had to quit too. I’ve noticed that bloggers are finding other ways to showcase one another, which is so lovely and encouraging–such a nice community.
I love this community…
Thank you. 🙂
Thank you. 🙂
Well done and thanks for the info about not accepting rewards
I did enjoy doing them for the longest time. It’s just a “time thing.” Hopefully most people will understand…
If they don’t … it’s your blog, you can do what you want with it 🙂
Well deserved my friend. And I get it about not having time, I have so many I haven’t addressed but it sure is nice to be thought of. Congrats.
Well stated, my friend. From time to time I will still recommend blogs because it’s nice to support each other.
I understand the time factor. My last Award thing is a bulk Thank you, no observance of rules and no nominees, Just Thank you! and Thank you to other Bloggers for all other niceness, Reblogging, Tweets, etc.
I responded to 44 award nominations in all.
OMG!!! Are there even 44 different Awards? You are a Blog Super Star. You are also a very polite person.
I’m thinking I will respond to nominations with a “Thank you” for the thought but I already have that award, or I am not sure when or if I will be able to collect this, but I thank you for your kind thoughts.
Oops, I’d better clarify here… I didn’t get 44 different awards… I received multiple nominations of 16 different awards. I like your response ideas, Resa. Thanks for sharing them.
I had a feeling there weren’t 44 Awards… just goes to show your politeness!!!! – R
Congratulations, Mary Ann. Well deserved!
Thank you, Raani.
Kudos to you, well deserved – and I hear you about awards, I’m with Jaels on this subject and am seriously thinking about alternatives myself…
Alternatives could be interesting…