Many thanks to Danielle Raye Zeissig at http://daniellezeissig.wordpress.com/ for nominating mypenandme for the Beautiful Blogger Award on January 23rd. Danielle has Dave Trottier and Syd Field in her blogroll which tells me that we have similar likes. 🙂
1. Place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass this Beautiful Blogger Award on to 7 more bloggers.
7+1 things about me:
1. I’ve recently signed up for Netflix so I can watch many movies and then find the scripts and read them.
2. I’ve decided to change most of the character’s names in my screenplay and I’ve just spent the entire day researching some good ones. Now I have to make sure that they haven’t already been used in memorable films. Was this an easy decision to make? No. Was it necessary? Yes.
3. I saw a fabulous space poster today and I purchased it. It’s a view of the planet Earth through the lounge area window of a spacecraft. I’m going to post it on the wall above my computer monitor for inspiration!
4. Lately, I’ve been experiencing brain fog when it comes to writing poetry. My mind is too zeroed in on the screenplay. I apologise for this and hope to do better soon.
5. Tomorrow I’m going to a downtown bookstore to purchase a few screenwriting books. I am looking forward to this as I have bookstore gift certificates yet to be used. 🙂
6. I have lost 5.2 pounds over the past two weeks. Changing my eating habits and drinking water has given me a lot more energy.
7. I didn’t go out and buy the new camera on Boxing Day as originally planned. I still plan to do this. It’s just getting out and doing it.
8. Today I added Cinephilia & Beyond to my blogroll. If you’re interested in screenwriting/film, check it out!!! Wow, wow and wow! It’s pure gold. http://cinephilearchive.tumblr.com/
Though some of these bloggers may not accept awards, I would still like to nominate them for the purpose of introducing them to my readers. As in the past, the following blogs are recently discovered blogs that I’ve recently enjoyed visiting:
With best regards,
Mary Ann Blinkhorn/mypenandme
Thank you, John. 🙂
Well done and good luck with the screen play
Thanks, Alastair. What I need is one big indoor clothesline so that I can pin up one scene after the other. Just kidding. Lol!
Haha Yeah 😀
I was just enjoying your recent post. 🙂
Yay!! Congrats!!! 🙂
Thanks, Andy. Hope you’re enjoying your weekend. M.A.
Absolutely am! thank you 🙂
Great work! Congrats!
Thanks, mj. 🙂
Congratulations and well done!!
Thank you. I was just over, enjoying some of your photos.
Thank you very much! 🙂
As one of the writers from Dogpatch, I’d like to thank you for the award. I’ve been checking out some of your posts. You’ve definitely got some “nice chops”! :o)
Toronto is on my travel list. Trouble is, when we head to the East Coast, we’re usually going up to my husband’s family’s summer spot on an island in Maine. But one of these days, we’ll get to the Big T. Thanks again for your generosity!
You’re most welcome, and thanks. I seem to have brain fog lately, except for my screenplay. It’s like my brain is glued in one direction. Ha!. Toronto is wonderful with lots to see and do. I hope you’ll make it here sometime.
Congratulations, and thank you so much for the nomination! I am not familiar with the other nominees and look forward to checking out their blogs. All the best, Diane
That’s wonderful! I hope you enjoy their blogs. All the best, Mary Ann
Thanks very much! 🙂
Congratulations and thank you for nominating us Mary Ann! 🙂 Beth
My pleasure. 🙂
Kudos to you Mary Anne – you fully deserve this award…
Thank you, John. Wishing you a fantastic week!
Congratulations, Mary Ann!
Hi Freeda! Thanks. 🙂
Good for you, M.A. You must feel great to receive such recognition.
Blessings ~ Maxi
Thank you. I’m always grateful. 🙂
Congratulations Mary Ann! You really deserve this award!!
That’s very kind. Thank you.
Congrats on a well deserved award 🙂
Thank you. 🙂
Congrats to you.
Thank youl 🙂