Thank you very much to The Secret Keeper at http://thesecretkeeper.net/ for nominating mypenandme for these three lovely awards. I am honoured.
As I’ve done in the past (prior to the Blog of The Year 2012 Award) I would like to nominate blogs I’ve recently come across that I’ve enjoyed very much. I nominate these blogs for any or all of the three awards listed above. My nominees are:
Now to the rules….
1.Display the award logo on your blog,
2.Link back to the person who nominated you,
3.State seven things about yourself,
4.Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them,
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 current things about me are:
1. I wish I could find a website that lists many of the loglines from “produced” screenplays in one long list. If you know of one, please let me know.
2. My workplace is giving the staff four extra days off between December 24th and January 1st. I am grateful and I am smiling.
3. Tomorrow I am going Christmas shopping with hopes of completing it all. If I end up downtown and if it’s not raining, I will take my camera to get some outdoor shots.
4. Today I was looking at some of Andy Summers’ black and white photography online. He is an amazing photographer.
5. The next screenwriting book that I am going to read is: The Screenwriter’s Bible; a complete guide to writing, formatting and selling your script 4th ed., expanded & updated, 3rd Silman-James Press ed – by David Trottier.
6. Last summer, I managed to grow a beautiful avocado plant from a pit. This week I set up three more pits in water, held in place by toothpicks. I am crossing my fingers that this will again be successful.
7. Every morning while sipping my morning coffee, I read blogs. Every morning, I lose track of time and have to hurry like heck to get ready for work, afterward. Lol…
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I wish all of my readers and friends a happy weekend.
Congratulagtions and I wish you all the best.
It’s wonderful to see you here. Wishing you a happy holiday season. 🙂
Congratulations and very well deserved.
Thanks very much. Enjoy your weekend. 🙂
Congratulations! Well deserved! I am so honored that you nominated me as a recipient of these awards. I appreciate it very much. 🙂
My pleasure. 🙂
Congratulations! You deserve it : )
Enjoy your day
Thank you. I wish you a good day, as well.
Congrats on all the awards that you have been getting – you’re on quite a roll!!! Thanks so much for the blog award nomination – it means a lot to me that you enjoy my photos and ramblings.
Your work is amazing. 🙂
Hurry like heck *laughing*
well done !
Hey thank you so much for the nomination 🙂
My pleasure… 🙂
You are so deserving of these awards Mary Ann! So wonderful to see you with such a large and inspired following! Hugs.
The fact that we all inspire each other is one of the things that I love most about WordPress. 🙂
Congratulations on your well deserved awards and congratulations to all those remarkable bloggers who received your nomination! I am celebrating!!!
I’ll say. What a lovely well deserved following you have. You too are a remarkable blogger. Best regards, Mary Ann. 🙂
Glad we connected…
me too 🙂
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARD!
BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!
Thank you very much! 🙂
Congratulations… you have earned it 🙂
Thanks, my friend. 🙂
That’s awesome! Congratulations on being nominated, and thank you for liking my recent post too! I appreciate the support!
Wishing you all the best with your new site.
Congratulations to someone so well written.
Thanks very much. Happy New Year. 🙂