Thank you, Living and Lovin at: http://nutsfortreasure.wordpress.com/ for presenting mypenandme and many other fine blogs with this award.
The ‘rules’ for this award are simple:
- Select another blog or other blogs who deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award;
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award;
- Include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award at the Thought Palette and provide these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
There are stars to collect! Yes, there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the 1 star award, and every time you are given the award by another blog, you can add another star!
There are total of 6 stars to collect.
You can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, you can still award them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check FAQ on The Thought Palette
Choosing blogs for this award has been difficult for me, so here is just a small handful of my many favorites:
With best regards,
Mary Ann Blinkhorn/mypenandme
Great work!! Congratulations 🙂
Thank you, John. You have a wonderful blog and I enjoy visiting it.
Good for you, M.A. Congratulations and all the best in the future.
Blessings ~ Maxi
Thank you, Maxi. Hugs, M.A.
Thank you. 🙂
Congrats and thank you for the nomination!
You’re welcome. I’ve been enjoying your blog. 🙂
Congratulations for this! You deserve the honor – totally.
Many thanks for including my blog. I’m touched by your generosity.
My pleasure, MJ. 🙂
Well done 🙂
Thank you, Alastair. 🙂
congratulations on your award and thank you for sharing it with other blogs
Thanks. I like your Gandhi quote.
Congratulations & thank you for nominating Fictional Machines, Mary Ann! I am in the process of working on a bunch of award acceptance posts & will accept this one as well! Have a great day! 🙂
Congratulations, Mary Ann! And thank you for thinking of my blog – I’m very chuffed, and will, of course, spread the love.
Congrats to you. Well deserved. 🙂
Thanks very much! 🙂
I’m honoured… Thank you.
My pleasure. I enjoy your blog. 🙂
Kudos to you Mary Ann for this well deserved award and I am blown away and honoured by your nomination – thank you. I will now get going on the pleasurable adventure of passing on the honour – cheers!
I’m delighted. Wishing you a wonderful day. 🙂
Another Congrats’ to YOU. Good for you!! 🙂 Renee
Thank you, Renee. 🙂
You are so welcome. 🙂
BIG congratulations. Love your work.
Thanks so much. Gavin.
Love your work too, Gavin. Congratulations. 🙂
Thank you so much for submitting my blog (http://pixavantgarde.com)!
My pleasure. 🙂
I finally accepting this award- http://fictionalmachines.com/2013/01/14/blog-of-the-year-2012-five/ Thank you so much once again! 🙂
You’re very welcome and thank you for your kind words. I’ll look forward to checking out your nominees. Hugs, – M.A.