Many thanks to Surrendered by Choice at: http://surrenderedbychoice.wordpress.com/2012/11/10/first-nomination-thank-you-so-much/ for directing me to her blog today and nominating mypenandme for this award. Erotic writing is not something I would normally read, but the one story that I did read was very well done. 🙂
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
11 random facts about me:
1. One day, I will visit the Andy Warhol Museum.
2. One day, I will get on a plane again and visit my soulmate’s grave site.
3. One day, I will sign up for dancing lessons just for fun.
4. One day, I will take a trip downstairs and try a beginner’s yoga class.
5. One day, I will go downtown and visit the Toronto Public Library’s Reference Library.
6. Some year, I will attend the Annual Nick Drake Gathering.
7. One day soon, I will go online and purchase some of the music CDs that my friends have made. I wish I could promise this to my many online friends who have written poetry books and novels, but there are too many of you. Perhaps I can purchase a few once I have finished this screenplay.
8. One day soon, I will catch up on my friends’ blogs on myspace.
9. One day soon, I will begin to exercise regularly again.
10. Perhaps over the winter, I will begin trying out some of the wonderful recipes that I have printed out from wordpress blogs.
11. One day soon, I must begin my Christmas shopping–especially for those close friends who live out of the country. But, for now…I must continue to work on the screenplay.
(12) My heart goes out to everyone who was affected by hurricane Sandy.
These are the questions asked by my nominee along with my answers:
1. What was the best decision you ever made?
Leaving a man who obviously didn’t love me and carrying on until I found my soulmate.
2. What is the most important quality in a friend?
Honesty. Without honesty, there is nothing there.
3. What is your least favorite household chore?
Washing out the bathtub.
4. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Crest or Colgate–whichever one is on sale at the time.
5. What is one item on your personal “bucket list”?
Reaching a point where my screenplay requires no more rewriting–finishing it, having it professionally edited/critiqued, sending it out, not giving up until someone is interested.
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
7. Who would be most likely to call you at 2:00 am?
I have a few friends who call at this hour. I stay up late so it doesn’t matter.
8. What would you buy if money was no object?
I would finance my own screenplay and hire the very best producers, directors and actors to see it through.
9. How many hours of television do you watch in a typical week?
not enough to mention–sometimes none.
10. What is one book you can read over and over?
Oh gosh…I have too many books to get through at the moment to even consider that question.
11. What did you have for breakfast yesterday?
toast with orange marmalade and coffee.
I pass on the same questions that I’ve just answered to my nominees.
All of these blogs are blogs that I have recently visited and enjoyed.
To my nominees: Time is precious and for many of us, there are scarely enough hours in the day to work on our creative projects. With this in mind, I am nominating you for the sole purpose of passing on your links to my readers. If you would like to participate, wonderful–if not, I completely understand.
With best regards and warm wishes,