I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by A Stranger to Heaven and Earth at: http://astrangertoheavenandearth.com/ . Thank you, Thomas, for the award. 🙂
7 things about me:
1. I am not on Facebook.
2. I have just discovered some new blogs that I like by checking out A Stranger to Heaven and Earth’s other nominees. Thank you for that, Thomas!
3. I enjoyed watching the Second Presidential Debate just now
4. Today I watched some seagulls flying that reminded me of paper airplanes.
5. My feet are freezing tonight–not sure why that is…
6. I didn’t work on my screenplay two nights in a row–very unusual for me…
7. Today I asked a child if he had any pet fishes at home due to his great interest in the ocean. His reply was, “We have food fish at home.” I imagined a can of tuna and smiled.
My nominees are:
Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Copy and paste the award icon onto your blog
- Share seven things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire (slightly altered by me)
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know
Thanks once again to A Stranger to Heaven and Earth for this nomination.
With best regards,
Mary Ann (mypenandme)