A Game of Tag
Last night while reading blogs, I noticed that I have been tagged again–this time by screenwriter, Paul Rothbart who is currently raising funds on Indiegogo for his romantic comedy, Isn’t it Romantic at: http://www.indiegogo.com/Isnt-It-Romantic Reading Paul’s updates is a very exciting thing, as Paul and the others are very passionate about making this project happen. If you have a couple of dollars to spare, the project is in great need of funders. For as little as 5 dollars, you too can fund this project. What I like most about Indiegogo, is that you can pay using Paypal. Anyway…if you would like to check it out, I urge you to do so.
Getting back to being tagged, the way the game works is I have to reveal 10 things about myself and then tag 10 other bloggers I would like to know more about. This is a cool idea to help bloggers learn more about each other and I am flattered to be chosen. So here we go:
1. I was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and have lived here all my life.
2. I have written two first draft screenplays. I am currently working on the second draft of the first screenplay. It is on my mind every waking hour of every day. I hope that some day, you will be able to view it on the big screen.
3. I plan to read all of Syd Field’s books on screenwriting. His work inspires me and provides a great wealth of information. See his website at: http://www.sydfield.com/ I am also grateful to Scott Myers for his ongoing blog and efforts to help aspiring screenwriters at Go Into The Story at: http://gointothestory.blcklst.com/ If you are an aspiring screenwriter, check it out.
4. Writing freestyle poetry is one of the ways that I enjoy expressing myself. I do skip back and forth in time a lot, writing about whatever comes to mind at the moment.
5. I am both an optimist and a realist.
6. I am not afraid of hard work.
7. If someone makes a racist comment, they have lost much of my respect.
8. I believe in general, that people should show respect for their own Government while encouraging positive improvements.
9. I still believe that there can be world peace if we put the wellbeing of our world’s children first and learn to help each other.
10. Part of a quote from Albert Enstein – “Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
Now for the tagging. I tag: