It is with great honour and appreciation, that I once again accept an award nomination from one of my peers here at WordPress. Thank you to Jennifer’s Journal at: http://jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com/ for the nomination. I urge you to check out her very enjoyable blog.
In keeping with the award rules, I will share seven random things about me, followed by a list of seven blogs that I have recently enjoyed visiting.
1. I’ve started sleepwalking again. My dad used to sleepwalk when he was younger.
2. I am currently writing the second draft of a screenplay that I wrote last fall. The second draft will be much different from the first, due to all I have learned about screenwriting over the past six months.
3. Ideas for a new screenplay kept coming to me in flashes today–almost like when you are trying to remember a dream from the night before and bits and pieces keep coming back to you.
4. I want one!!! – http://www.apple.com/ipad/features/
5. In the near future, I am going to buy a breadmaker so that I can make my own gluten free breads inexpensively. It should pay for itself in no time.
6. I spent part of my afternoon today, reading about “sharks” with an interested group of children. I like the Hammerhead sharks. They remind me of E.T.
7. I often edit my poems after posting them on WordPress–especially the longer ones.
My nominees are:
Mary Ann Blinkhorn/mypenandme