Thank you very much to Resa McConaghy at http://resamcconaghy.com/ for nominating mypenandme for this award. Resa is a costume designer and a blogger. Please check out her wonderful blog.
Seven things about me that I haven’t shared:
1. My computer technician came over and installed my new HP Printer/Scanner this evening. Yay.
2. This evening I finally purchased Final Draft. I am sooooo excited. It’s going to be a wonderful writing weekend.
3. After I transfer my radio play to FINAL DRAFT, I will be submitting it in the BBC’s International Radio Playwriting Competition 2012.
4. I would love to see more of my WordPress Friends participating in Three Word Wednesday.
5. I slipped on some water indoors while at the shopping mall this past Saturday and bruised my butt. No fun!
6. I’m taking my class swimming tomorrow. We will be doing this every Friday over the summer.
7. I recently posted 40 myspace writers/poets as my TOP FRIENDS on myspace. You can click on them and check out their work by going to www.myspace.com/maryannblinkhorn and checking out my TOP FRIENDS.
My 7 nominations (plus another 3) are:
Please visit their blogs and show them your support.
To the nominees: If you accept this award, please copy and paste the award icon to your blog, list seven things about yourself that others may not know, and nominate 7 or more blogs that you follow.
Mypenandme wishes all readers a Happy Friday and a wonderful weekend to come.
Thanks. I received a comment in my spam file that might have been from you. All I remember is “homefront.” It said, BACKTRACK… I didn’t know what this was so I deleted it with the other spam in the folder–a bit nervous about clicking on anything listed as spam. Sorry if it was from you and I deleted it. Some of my comments from readers have been going to spam lately–not sure why.
sounds familiar – you have not been going to spam lately – thank goodness
I have Final Draft but haven’t used it much. I should! Good luck in your competition. Congrats on your award!
Thank you. 🙂
Well done on the award.
Thanks, Mondrak. Have a good day. 🙂
Congratulations on the award!
Thanks, my friend. 🙂
Thank you so much! 🙂
Congratulations! I am so very pleased about all your progress with your writing tools. I am very grateful to learn of these other blogs, as well. Gee, I came into social networking with Twitter and Facebook and missed out on MySpace altogether!
I’ve been on myspace for a long time. Similar to WordPress, I’m met a lot of very talented people there.
I think it’s absolutely awesome that you’ve accepted. Your Blog rocks. When I’m between projects I’ll try the 3 word Wednesday.
I’ll look forward to that! Thanks for your kind words. 🙂