Thank you to sunontiepost at: http://sunontiepost.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post:
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 things about me:
1. I only buy Unico tinned tuna.
2. A little boy told me that kangaroos jump higher than grasshoppers and now that’s stuck in my head. LOL.
3. The book, Arthur Lismer’s Pen and Pencil by Marjorie Lismer Bridges, inspired me when I was in my early twenties. It’s a wonderful book for developing aesthetic awareness.
4. It’s 12:59 a.m. and I haven’t yet written my Three Word Wednesday poem.
5. My father passed away when I was 21 years old.
6. I have two muses in my living room — one, a print and the other an original miniature painting by an unknown artist.
7. I give pen the credit for half my writing. He has a mind of his own, sometimes.
My nominations are:
I will send the notifications tomorrow.
Well done on getting this award. You certainly deserve it
Thank you for your encouragement and support. 🙂
Very kind of you to include me in the above list! 🙂 Thank you for your support! And congrats to you!! 🙂
My pleasure, and thanks! 🙂
Thank you so much for the award! We are honored & humbled. keep up the good work, and congrats to you as well!! Happy blogging.
You’re very welcome. It was most deserved. 🙂
Yeah! Yahoo! & Congratulations! Now I’m off to click on your nominee links.
Thanks so much. I hope that you enjoy the links. 🙂
Thanks so much!!! I will pass on the love 🙂
Reblogged this on Justin Gonzalez Post.