Many thanks to: Hello, My Sin Is at: http://hellomysinis.wordpress.com/home/ for nominating me for this award and for the kind words.
The Rules of Acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post:
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them
Seven things about me that you probably don’t know:
1. When I was a kid, I was on the Romper Room television show.
2. One of my music teachers studied briefly with John Cage.
3. When I look out my window, I can see the CN Tower.
4. I like broccoli.
5, I bought some colored markers to experiment with writing in different colors, but Pen wasn’t too happy about that. Lol…
6. My sandals broke while I was at work on Thursday and I had to buy a new pair today.
7. I have to buy a new printer soon.
And the nominations are:
With best regards,
Thank you! 🙂
Thanks for the nominations! And hope you like your new sandals 🙂
My pleasure . . . as for the sandals, I’ll try them out this afternoon if it’s not raining. They’re calling for t-storms this afternoon. Wishing you a good day. M.A.
Thank you so much!
Well done on your second award in so many days 🙂
Congratulations on the well-deserved award!
Thank you, my friend. 🙂
Congratulations My Dear! You deserve it and I am happy for you. I have just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. See my blog http://patgarciabookreviews.wordpress.com for instructions.
Hope you are having a pleasant Sunday.
Congratulations on your award, Pat. I just added you as a friend on myspace. You’ll have to get some MP3s on there now. Thank you kindly for the nomination. 🙂 M.A.
Congrats. You deserve it. ’I’m finally on Facebook, the demon of social media. I’m sitting alone here in my tiny dark corner of Facebook waiting for your visit. Please come and see me my new Facebook page and for heaven sakes…Like me!!
Thanks for the invite, but I de-activated my FB account two years ago.
Romper bomper tiddly-do..lol I can’t remeber the words!! Congrats Mary Ann! Did all your friends come out to play?
Ha! It was so funny. My mother’s friend came over with her children and the children were walking behind the television set, trying to figure out how I got in there! We were all very young. I still have my Romper Room ring.
Thanks, K. 🙂