Many thanks to Danielle Raye Zeissig at http://daniellezeissig.wordpress.com/ for nominating mypenandme for the Beautiful Blogger Award on January 23rd. Danielle has Dave Trottier and Syd Field in her blogroll which tells me that we have similar likes.
1. Place the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass this Beautiful Blogger Award on to 7 more bloggers.
7+1 things about me:
1. I’ve recently signed up for Netflix so I can watch many movies and then find the scripts and read them.
2. I’ve decided to change most of the character’s names in my screenplay and I’ve just spent the entire day researching some good ones. Now I have to make sure that they haven’t already been used in memorable films. Was this an easy decision to make? No. Was it necessary? Yes.
3. I saw a fabulous space poster today and I purchased it. It’s a view of the planet Earth through the lounge area window of a spacecraft. I’m going to post it on the wall above my computer monitor for inspiration!
4. Lately, I’ve been experiencing brain fog when it comes to writing poetry. My mind is too zeroed in on the screenplay. I apologise for this and hope to do better soon.
5. Tomorrow I’m going to a downtown bookstore to purchase a few screenwriting books. I am looking forward to this as I have bookstore gift certificates yet to be used.
6. I have lost 5.2 pounds over the past two weeks. Changing my eating habits and drinking water has given me a lot more energy.
7. I didn’t go out and buy the new camera on Boxing Day as originally planned. I still plan to do this. It’s just getting out and doing it.
8. Today I added Cinephilia & Beyond to my blogroll. If you’re interested in screenwriting/film, check it out!!! Wow, wow and wow! It’s pure gold. http://cinephilearchive.tumblr.com/
Though some of these bloggers may not accept awards, I would still like to nominate them for the purpose of introducing them to my readers. As in the past, the following blogs are recently discovered blogs that I’ve recently enjoyed visiting:
With best regards,
Mary Ann Blinkhorn/mypenandme